Wish to attend to this interactive debate at IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management?
Tuesday 4th of September at 5:30pm
Our renowned speakers are:
- Sofiane AMMAR, Managing director at thecamp accelerator and entrepreneur. Sofiane likes transforming mindsets to adapt to the disruptive world by helping entrepreneurs solving social, environmental and economic. He is currently the managing director of the startup accelerator of Thecamp, which aims to mentor and accelerate startups which focus on today’s complex problems and which are co-created not only with the entrepreneurs, but also with corporate representatives, cities and universities.
- Bertrand BIGAY, Co-founder of P.Factory, entrepreneur, investor, startup developer. Bertrand is an entrepreneur at the service of startups development in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region. Co-founder of P.Factory - Business Angel. Thanks to its network, P. Factory enhances the economic growth of the startups growing in the PACA region by providing them with sales opportunities, financing and benefits. Bertrand is also invested AMFT (Aix-Marseille French Tech) as one of the VPs.
- Emmanuelle CHAMPAUD, CEO of TOTEM mobi and Tribal chief of ecocitizens. Emmanuelle is founder of the company TOTEM.mobi based in Marseille. She also works as senior consultant at Strat & Go on strategic consulting, to support entrepreneurs from the idea to the product launch. Graduated from IAE Aix-Marseille, she has won the “Responsible entrepreneur” contest in 2014 of the PWN and is involved in sustainability initiatives like Institute Inspire.
- François CRETON, VP at thecamp and IAE Aix graduate. Graduated from IAE Aix-Marseille (MSc in Information Technology), François is member of the creation team of Thecamp, an ecosystem opened in September 2017, entirely dedicated to projects with positive impact to economy and society, where people of all cultures, generations and disciplines find an exceptional playground to grow, collaborate, learn, ideate, empathize, experience and prototype. As its VP, he ensures the perpetuation of the spirit of transformation and immersion that his founder, Frédéric Chevalier, wanted to instill at Thecamp.
- Guillène RIBIERE, Innovation projects manager and startupers' coach at INRIA. Guillène has a dual profile technical and business. She has completed her technical background with the Executive MBA of IAE Aix-Marseille. Her 20-year experience career has been focused on research and development. Co-founder of the startup BayLibre, she has been working for the last two years with the research institute in computer science Inria, building partnerships with private companies and mentoring public-research-based startupers using a lean-startup approach.
- Valérie SEGRETAIN, CEO of Customer-Labs.com and VP of AMFT. After having accompanied different retailers for nearly 20 years, Valérie’s desire today is to use new tools available and accompany startupers in meeting new challenges, specifically in re-writing the contract that identifies a brand to its consumers and reinventing the consumer experience. Valérie is the CEO of the startup Customer-LABS.com, specialised in digital customer relationship, and is VP of Aix-Marseille French Tech.
Online registration here: https://goo.gl/forms/
Attendance is free of charge
316 vues Visites