Marie Horodecki-Aymes is Director, Design and Packaging – Metro Brands, with responsibility for the overall brands identity and strategy and day-to-day deployment of the roadmap to deliver the brand goals.
Prior joining Metro Inc., Marie held a variety of managing roles in retail industry such as private brand development director, retail strategist, sustainable sourcing leader in France, Italy and Belgium.
Marie’s greatest strengths are her creativity, analytic thought, drive and leadership. She thrives on challenges, particularly those that expand the company’s reach and consumer relevance.
Director, design and packaging private brands
Metro Inc. , Ville d'anjou qc - CDI
De Octobre 2012 à Aujourd'hui
Effectively manage and develop the design and packaging team to consistently deliver on expanding priorities
Define and manage the annual design, packaging and marketing budget
Inform the roadmap and provide team members with timely messaging and content
Develop brands positioning, messaging and value proposition for maximum impact for our clients
Insure Metro visiblility and leadership through tradeshows, conferences, workshops and custom events
Recommend and develop PB strategic planning and execution, including in-store marketing, social media, ...
Combine both quantitative and qualitative data to optimize conversion, and drive customer retention and satisfaction
Staying on top of the private brand market, competitors, and industry trends.
Key Achievements :
• Overhaul of the premium brand of Metro Irresistibles , double-digit growth 3 years in a raw.
• Creation, development and launch of Naturalia by Irresistibles (+82% growth vs national brands)
• creation of quantitative management tools.
• Creation of a new brand (Tout Prêt, Tout Frais) and packaging for the Quebec HMR program (+20% in 2 month).
• Launch of Miss Fresh meal kits in store.
• Establishment of seasonal private brand events ( 20% of product distribution)
• Establishment of packaging database ( $ 1 million savings)
Anglais - Langue maternelle
Italien - Courant
Allemand - Courant
Français - Langue maternelle