I come from Beirut, Lebanon
I recently finished Masters 2 in IAE AIX (France) with Rank 1
Looking forward for a professional career in Marketing.
Volunteering in many Organizations like "Red Cross" and "Foi et Lumière" gave me the passion of taking responsibility.
The year of Master research that I have accomplished abroad was a big experience for boosting up my abilities as I was fully responsible for my living there, next to succeeding in the Masters.
Although I am ready for different kinds of work anywhere,I like to be involved in event planning because of my volunteering experience in the organizations where I did something similar. Besides, the field of tourism is my passion.
Business developpement assistant
Saba Intellectual Property
De Août 2015 à Aujourd'hui
- Providing and following up with clients about quotations concerning IP queries in the MENA Region.
- Communicating with Saba offices around the region.
- Analysing IP portfolios, for spotting gaps or infringements, which will potentially increase the cooperation with clients.
- Member of Saba's seasonal newsletter (SAWA): Cooperation with the commitee for writing and editing fun articals informing staff about the company's events and activities, as well as providing general information about Intellectual Property and also about the region.
- Volunteer in the "Unreal Campaign" launched by the International Trademark Association (INTA): Giving presentations in high schools for increasing awareness about IP.
Arabe - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Allemand - Technique