As current fourth year student at Aix-Marseille graduate school of management, I wish to gain further knowledge in the field of marketing and management. It is with a great enthusiasm that I am searching for internships in these aforementioned fields from March 2017 to August 2017.
I graduated from a B.A. (Hons) in International Business Management at Robert Gordon University with a second class honours (first division) distinction. The challenging Bachelor of Arts (Hons) included an academically based thesis paper with "A critical analysis of the challenges and opportunities that French Cosmetics brands may encounter when communicating on social media in UK" as the subject.
Previously I graduated from a Technical Diploma in Marketing Technics at Angers University which allowed the growth of business specific competences through numerous insights such as marketing, communication, negotiation, international trade and accounting.
While doing my studies, I also worked in different roles, listed bellow:
- COMMUNITY MANAGER, Start'Aix, Sept 2016. Student Union
- MARKETING COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT, Les Vins Mathieu Tijou, May/June 2014. Internship.
- SALES ASSISTANT, AuCoin2LaRue, June 2013. Internship.
- ASSEMBLY LINE WORKER, Futura Finance (Noz), July/September 2015 - July/August 2016.Summer Job.
- SALESWOMAN, Ecco Shoes, September 2015/January 2016. Student Job. UK
- SALESWOMAN, ChaussExpo, July 2015. Summer Job.
- SERVICE INDUSTRY: WAITRESS, Wait for You, September 2015/May 2015. Student Job. UK
- FESTIVAL CONTRACTOR, City Hall of Sablé-sur-Sarthe, July 2012/2014. Summer Job.
- SEASONAL VOLUNTEERING, Les Amis du Château de Craon, August 2012/2014. Volunteering.
Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management - International Business
2016 à 2018
Anglais - Courant
Italien - Courant
Espagnol - Technique
Japonais - Notions
Chinois - Notions